Submission Preparation Checklist
- The Copyright and the Statement of Originality forms are completed and signed.
- The submission file abides by the journal's template.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Note: EquationEditor 3.0 is no longer supported. The equations must be edited using MS Word Editor.
The submission was not published before or submitted to another journal for publication.
The authors must fill in and endorse these documents and submit them at the registration time with the manuscript.
The manuscript's registration date is when all these documents (manuscript, Copyright Form, and Statement of Originality Form) are received.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal. They will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.