Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The Copyright and the Statement of Originality forms are completed and signed.
The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
Note: EquationEditor 3.0 is no longer supported. The equations must be edited using MS Word Editor.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file abides by the journal template.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Guidelines.
- Plagiarism takes another author's ideas, procedures, outcomes, or words without identifying the original author and source unequivocally. It is unacceptable in any form, a severe infringement of professional comportment, possibly leading to serious ethical and legal consequences. The Journal takes due action to detect it, exclude the plagiarised works, and prohibit the authors from publishing with it.
- The papers in the Journal are peer-reviewed: double anonymous peer-review and editorial review.
- The Journal does not charge fees for publishing articles (APCs).
- Long-term preservation and archiving are provided by the Journal's database and the Publisher's database.
The RRST-EE Copyright Form and the RRST-EE Statement of Originality are mandatory.
The authors must fill in and endorse these documents and submit them at the registration time with the manuscript.
The manuscript's registration date is when all these documents (manuscript, Copyright Form, and Statement of Originality Form) are received.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal. They will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.