Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The Copyright and the Statement of Originality forms are completed and signed.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file abides by the journal template.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Copyright and the Statement of Originality are mandatory. They are found at:
The authors have to fill in and endorse these documents and submit them at the registration time, with the manuscript. The registration date of the manuscript is the one when all these documents (manuscript, Copyright, and Statment of Originality) are received.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.