The journal publishes original papers in English, French, German, and Russian, representing research on power economy, electrical power, electrical engineering, electronics, information transmission, computers, control systems in electrical power, thermopower, thermomechanics, bio-medical engineering, and connected problems. It reflects especially the fundamental and experimental research activity in power and communications of our country, papers presented at international conferences held in Romania, as well as the contributions of some specialists from abroad. A special part is assigned to reviewing the most relevant books, appearing in Romania and from abroad. The papers published are of a high level of the modern sciences and technique and represent original contributions to the development of contemporary power sciences. All manuscripts are strictly refereed and only papers of high quality, original, and with the application of the results, are accepted for publication. Through its topics, Revue is of concern to the specialists working in research and education, the candidates for a doctoral degree, and the students in their senior years.
APME promotes new achievements in research, education, production, applications, information, and creative ideas with reference to the development of the field and the analysis of global trends.
APME topics include electrical machines of all types, electric drives, electrical equipment, and their applications:
- design, development of new types and/or product families, new design methods;
- mathematical modeling, numerical simulation;
- constructive solutions and modern technologies for high-performance machines;
- electric machines with high energy efficiency;
- electric machines for the conversion of renewable energies;
- electric traction;
- high-performance systems for operating electric machines;
- management of electrical and energy network systems;
- materials used in the construction of electric cars; high-performance insulation systems;
- new methods of experimental tests and certification of the quality of electrical products;
- maintenance, diagnosis, monitoring, product life management;
- products with superior energy and ergonomic characteristics;
- standardization in the field and European harmonization;
- institutional aspects regarding the certification in the field.
The printed version of the Journal is archived by the Central Library of the University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest, the National Library of Romania, the Metropolitan Library of Bucharest, and the Journal Secretariat.
APME Since 2005
Format: print and electronic
ISSN / ISSN-L: 1843-5912
Number of issues/year: 1