BREAKTHROUGH UNDER TRANSFORMATION AND REGULATION: EXPLORING THE DEVELOPMENT OF ENERGY INTERNET INDUSTRY IN JIANGSU PROVINCE
Keywords:Aeronautical reconnaissance coverage geographic information system (ArcGIS), 5G, Energy Internet, Industrial trend, Innovation
Energy Internet, an energy supply system that integrates electronic, information, and intelligent management technology, is important for future development. Considering the current regulation of energy consumption, multi-stakeholders expect an accelerated development of the energy Internet industry. With the successful development of 5G technology, energy Internet technology is regarded as one of the topics most likely to experience great success in the sustainable field. Previous research on Energy Internet has mainly focused on architectural innovation and utility evaluation, whereas not much focus has been put on the evolution and development of energy Internet enterprises. This paper analyzed enterprise data with ArcGIS and other geoscience software. Taking Jiangsu Province as an example, the present study explored the evolution of the spatial distribution pattern of the energy Internet over time. The results showed that from 2017 to 2021, the average nearest neighbor index of energy Internet enterprises in Jiangsu Province was 0.3494, indicating the significant presence of spatial agglomeration in the area.
Furthermore, the degree of agglomeration has been increasing year by year. There was a large gap between cities in Jiangsu Province. In 2021, the number of energy Internet enterprises in Yangzhou was only a bit over one-eighth of Nanjing, and the gap was growing. The enterprise development center appeared in the southern part of Yangzhou City and tended to move to the northwest.
(1) M. Mohammadi, A. Kavousi-Fard, M. Dabbaghjamanesh, A. Farughian, A. Khosravi, Effective management of energy internet in renewable hybrid microgrids: A secured data-driven resilient architecture, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 18, 3, pp. 1896–1904 (2021).
(2) L. Kang, X. Wu, X. Yuan, Y. Wang, Performance indices review of the current integrated energy system: From history and projects in China, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 53, 102785 (2022).
(3) S. Teske, Achieving the Paris climate agreement goals: Global and regional 100% renewable energy scenarios with non-energy GHG pathways for+ 1.5 C and+ 2 C Springer Nature, p. 491, (2019).
(4) G. Zhao, R. I. Ahmed, N. Ahmad, C. Yan, M. S. Usmani, Prioritizing critical success factors for sustainable energy sector in China: A DEMATEL approach, Energy Strategy Reviews, 35, 100635 (2021).
(5) L. Zhang, L. Zhang, B. Sun, C. Zhang, F. Li, Nested optimization design for combined cooling, heating, and power system coupled with solar and biomass energy, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 123, 106236 (2020).
(6) İ. Çetinbaş, B. Tamyürek, M. Demirtaş, Sizing optimization and design of an autonomous AC microgrid for commercial loads using Harris Hawks Optimization algorithm, Energy Conversion and Management, 245, 114562 (2021).
(7) S. Kraus, D. K. Kanbach, P. M. Krysta, M. M. Steinhoff, N. Tomini, Facebook and the creation of the metaverse: radical business model innovation or incremental transformation?, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research, (2022).
(8) C. Fang, X. Yu, X. Zhang, J. Fang, H. Liu, Big data analysis on the spatial networks of urban agglomeration, Cities, 102, 102735 (2020).
(9) F. Lan, Q. Wu, T. Zhou, H. Da, Spatial effects of public service facilities accessibility on housing prices: A case study of Xi’an, China. Sustainability, 10, 12, pp. 4503 (2018).
(10) L. Reyna-Bowen, Organic carbon in agricultural and agroforestry soils: Effect of different management practices (2021).
(11) J. Wu, H. Chen, H. Wang, Q. He, K. Zhou, Will the opening community policy improve the equity of green accessibility and in what ways?—Response based on a 2-step floating catchment area method and genetic algorithm, Journal of Cleaner Production, 263, 121454 (2020).
(12) Y. Bai, L. Chou, W. Zhang, Industrial innovation characteristics and spatial differentiation of smart grid technology in China based on patent mining, Journal of Energy Storage, 43, 103289 (2021).
(13) N. Ali, D. Neagu, P. Trundle, Evaluation of k-nearest neighbour classifier performance for heterogeneous data sets, SN Applied Sciences, 1, pp. 1–15 (2019).
(14) H. Wang, J. Dai, H. Wei, Q. Lu, Understanding technological innovation and evolution of energy storage in China: Spatial differentiation of innovations in the lithium-ion battery industry, Journal of Energy Storage, 66, 107307 (2023).
(15) Y. Liao, Hot spot analysis of tourist attractions based on stay point spatial clustering, Journal of Information Processing Systems, 16, 4, pp. 750–759 (2020).
(16) W. Zhang, L. Chou, M. Chen, Consumer perception and use intention for household distributed photovoltaic systems, Sustainable Energy Technologies, and Assessments, 51, 101895 (2022).